Department: Customer Care
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Position Type: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: Client Relations Manager
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Gather business intelligence from relationships with ownership groups and liaison with Guest-tek sales.
- Share in the management and division of customer accounts with other Client Relationship Managers. Work together with your CRM partner to ensure all our customers are known to us.
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction, gather information on any concerns and requirements, and ensure resolution of concerns in a timely manner.
- Manage small projects such as service changes, name/brand changes, ISP changes, cancellations of service, and equipment upgrades/network additions within established processes.
- Reporting back to the customer to provide regular updates on major issues.
- Provide incident reports to the Hotel with root-cause analysis.
- Correlate and prepare reports for customers according to mutually agreed upon specifications.
- Ensure Guest-tek is compliant with the contractual obligations outlined in the contract.
- Undertake relationships with new hotels that have completed their installation through Guest-tek Project Management, ensuring client’s full knowledge of Guest-tek’s support channels and procedures.
- Responsible for post installation evaluations.
- Receive information from Support & Technical Services regarding potential Hotel issues.
- Work with add, moves, and changes on potential upgrades and or solutions to ongoing issues at the property.
- Proactively involve various Guest-tek departments to ensure these issues are contained and/or resolved
- Undertake special projects as required with the discretion of the Client Relations Manager.
- Attend departmental meetings and briefings as required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an account management, hospitality, communications or marketing role.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in hospitality, communications or equivalent.
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus Excel.
- Moderate knowledge of information systems, data retrieval, and reporting experience.
- Experience with conflict resolution and price negotiations.
- Experience with basic accounting principles and software.
- Fluency in French or Spanish an asset.
- Experience with Guest-tek Products & Services and internal/external procedures would be an asset.
- Some travel may be required. Valid passport and ability to travel internationally is required.
- Must be available for shift work between the hours of 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Digital vs. Analog Channels
- HD vs. SD Feed Channels
- Difference In Receivers
- Understanding Feeds
- Knowing how to use a TV and basic menu functions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage several tasks at once and meet deadlines.
- Resilience, patience and an ability to deal diplomatically with any discord.
- Ability to interact with both internal and external customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Player (Very important).
Guest-tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. Is a world leader in what we do. Guest-tek offers rewarding career and development opportunities and we nurture our employee talents by offering multiple career paths within the company. Our benefits program reflects what employees value the most, including extended health and dental benefits, an emphasis on work-life balance, Employee and Family Assistance program and an education assistance program.
If you are the type of person who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment and meet or exceed our qualifications requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.