Department: Human Resources
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for general day to day administrative support to the HR department (US & Canada) and all related functions which include the following; recruiting assistance, benefits administration, administration of employee vacation & time tracker, payroll support as needed, employee letters & updates, and other areas as required.
- General HR Administration
- Review & preparation of the following formal letters; new offers, internal employee change requests, confirmation of employment, department & salary changes, etc.
- Maintain all manual and computerized employee files, ensuring that all information is updated on a daily basis.
- Process all new hires and/or contractors & initiate onboarding process which includes updating & entering in all new hire information as needed.
- General assistance with all employee requests through emails, or in person.
- Assist HR Manager and/or HR Generalist to provide employees support regarding human resource related concerns and resolve employee relation issues in both Canada and US.
- Benefits Administration
- Entering all new employee additions, changes, and terminations into Guest-tek’s benefits and healthcare program.
- Point-of-contact for all Canadian benefit related inquiries from employees regarding leaves of absence, STD, LTD, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all employee info into the benefits program and ensuring monthly invoices are correct
- Recruiting Assistance (for all new hires in Canada, US, and other areas as required)
- Assist in obtaining executive approvals for all new departmental recruiting requests.
- Assist in developing and/or updating job descriptions and posting to Guest-tek’s preferred recruiting websites.
- Assist in reviewing resumes, applicant pre-screening, and coordinating interview times with Hiring Manager.
- Conducting reference and security checks for all new hires as required.
- Other Responsibilities as needed
- Back up to payroll support
- Post-secondary degree/certificate in related area.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of Human Resources experience including HR and Benefits administration experience.
- Previous payroll administration experience is an asset (ADP experience preferred)
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism in all interactions.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows Environment.
- General knowledge of the Employment Standards Act.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess an aptitude for working with numerical data
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented and ability to meet deadlines.
- Works well in fast-paced environment.
Guest-tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. Is a world leader in what we do. Guest-tek offers rewarding career and development opportunities and we nurture our employee talents by offering multiple career paths within the company. Our benefits program reflects what employees value the most, including extended health and dental benefits, an emphasis on work-life balance, Employee and Family Assistance program and an education assistance program.
If you are the type of person who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment and meet or exceed our qualifications requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.