Department: Support Services
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Incident Manager
The Incident Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the day to day management of tracking, reporting and analyzing of critical outages impacting clients. The primary goal of the Incident Management Team is to proactively and reactively track, analyze, and report on major outages with the aim of preventing or mitigating recurrence. The Incident Coordinator will facilitate this by assisting with providing accurate and insightful incident reports. This position includes working closely with various Guest Tek departments, including; Business Relationship Management, analyzing all forms of communication from all components of Support and Technical Services. Incumbent will be directly involved with internal escalations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement to meet SLAs and assist with Processes to ensure contractual obligations are achieved
- Ensure established guidelines are followed in order to provide quality service to customers and internally
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a high performing team
- Anticipate risk and issues, ensure appropriate action is taken to mitigate/resolve them
- Ensures sufficient recovery mechanisms and emergency preplans are maintained and available when needed
- Advise the sales team of possible sales opportunities or client costs savings. Example, end of life upgrades, product upgrades, additional services, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of KVIs and KPIs in accordance to individual & departmental performance requirements necessary to the progression of employee career development
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization; verbally and written
- Assist with creation of monthly (or as required) reports on service results along with an analysis identifying chronic problem areas
- Maintain an awareness of new products, and initiatives
- 1+ years’ experience as a member of the Guest-tek team preferred
- Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and reporting skills (written/verbal)
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of various Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, MAC)
- Capable of effectively coordinating with employees in remote locations
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Results driven approach
- Motivated, reliable, and goal oriented with a proven dedication to customer care excellence
- Exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to multitask with attention to detail
Guest-tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. Is a world leader in what we do. Guest-tek offers rewarding career and development opportunities and we nurture our employee talents by offering multiple career paths within the company. Our benefits program reflects what employees value the most, including extended health and dental benefits, an emphasis on work-life balance, Employee and Family Assistance program and an education assistance program.
If you are the type of person who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment and meet or exceed our qualifications requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.