Department: Human Resources
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Position Type: Full Time
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, the Receptionist/Office Administrator is responsible for providing superior customer service to co-workers, callers, and visitors to the office. This position includes responsibility for reception/general clerical support; shipping/receiving; facilities administration; special office projects, support to the HR department, and other duties as assigned.
- Handle switchboard phone system, screen, and direct all incoming calls for all of Guest-tek’s offices.
- Greet and direct visitors to the office.
- Schedule meeting room bookings, arrange coffee and lunches etc.
- Provide clerical support to executives and managers when needed.
- Help the Social Committee and help with employee events
- Update employee contact lists.
- Collect and distribute mail, manage postage meter operation, handle incoming and outgoing courier packages.
- Drop outgoing mail in post box
- Ensure all shipping documents are correctly completed.
- Review courier invoices.
- Liaison with building maintenance; carpet cleaners etc.
- Order office supplies, furniture, coffee room supplies
- Conduct supply inventories and audit vendor invoices and deliveries for accuracy
- Help with assignment and maintenance of office furnishings
- Work with department managers to ensure offices/desks are prepared for new employees and cleaned after employee departures
- May coordinate office moves
- Tidy and maintain stationary room, meeting rooms and kitchens
- Book corporate apartment and arrange for supplies and cleaning, as required
Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in office administration
- Must have strong experience with shipping internationally via courier
- Intermediate to Senior skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Typing 50-60 wpm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional, outgoing, energetic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Guest-tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. Is a world leader in what we do. Guest-tek offers rewarding career and development opportunities and we nurture our employee talents by offering multiple career paths within the company. Our benefits program reflects what employees value the most, including extended health and dental benefits, an emphasis on work-life balance, Employee and Family Assistance program and an education assistance program.
If you are the type of person who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment and meet or exceed our qualifications requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.