Department: Human Resources
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager, the Recruiting and HR Assistant is responsible for assisting in the coordination of the general hiring process and for all open internal & external positions for Guest-tek’s offices in the US & Canada. This position will also serve as a back-up to various functions in Human Resources department as needed.
- Recruiting Assistance (for all new hires in Canada, US, and other areas as required)
- Assist in developing and/or updating job descriptions and posting to Guest-tek’s preferred recruiting websites.
- Reviewing resumes, Applicant pre-screening, and coordinating interview times with Managers.
- Assist in obtaining executive approvals for all new departmental Recruiting, Transfers, & New Hire requests.
- Conducting reference and security checks for all new hires as required.
- Sending out pre-employment testing as required.
- Coordinating and attending career fairs.
- Responding to all applicant inquiries.
- Assist in conducting employee orientations.
- General HR Administration
- Processing all new hires and/or contractors & initiate onboarding process which includes updating & entering in all new hire information as needed.
- Weekly filing to ensure that all employee records are kept to date (Manual and Electronic).
- Assisting in preparing offer letters, change letters, & other employee documents.
- General assistance with all employee requests.
- Assist in company’s newsletter. Provide back up to reception as needed.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Service (previous experience working in Recruiting or an HR environment an asset).
- Preferred: post-secondary education in a related field.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of professionalism.
- Extremely detail oriented & strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Takes initiative to improve processes.
Guest-tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. Is a world leader in what we do. Guest-tek offers rewarding career and development opportunities and we nurture our employee talents by offering multiple career paths within the company. Our benefits program reflects what employees value the most, including extended health and dental benefits, an emphasis on work-life balance, Employee and Family Assistance program and an education assistance program.
If you are the type of person who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment and meet or exceed our qualifications requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.