Location: Columbus, Ohio
Position Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are seeking a Software Programmer/Developer to produce both backend and frontend interface code to be used in a software telephony product. The Programmer is responsible for working in a mainly unsupervised environment to create and update code in primarily PHP-CLI/Bash under a CentOS Linux environment.
- Update code in a standard code versioning system (CVS, SVN, Git)
- Document activities in code version/bug tracking system
- Utilize proper coding procedures and properly document all code
- Produce backend PHP/BASH code to be used in a distributed product
- Produce frontend PHP code for use in a CLI menu-driven interface
- Work with tech lead(s), sales team, developers, test engineers, and business team in a collaborative manner for resolution of issues and defects
- Participate in web forums, meetings, and conference calls where technical expertise is required
- TCP/IP Socket Applications in PHP
- 3+ years working with Linux, Bash, PHP, PHP-CLI, Apache and MySQL
- 3+ years’ experience with Code versioning system (CVS, SVN, Git)
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with asterisk based PBX systems
- General PBX/telephony knowledge
- Experience with Lotus Domino
- Familiarity with Mobile platforms (Xcode, Google)
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience with C, C++, PYTHON
Guest-tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. Is a world leader in what we do. Guest-tek offers rewarding career and development opportunities and we nurture our employee talents by offering multiple career paths within the company. Our benefits program reflects what employees value the most, including extended health and dental benefits, an emphasis on work-life balance, Employee and Family Assistance program and an education assistance program.
If you are the type of person who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment and meet or exceed our qualifications requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.