Department: Support Services
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Position Type: Full-time, Permanent
Reports to: Director of Support Services
Reporting to the Director of Support Services, the Support Client Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining business relationships with corporate contacts and individual hotel stakeholders, ensuring satisfaction and resolving concerns in a timely manner. The SCR works closely with the hotel ownership groups and individual hotel management. The SCR acts as a liaison with Guest-tek Support to position our Professional Support Services groups to match the customer needs. This position involves working closely with various Guest-tek departments, specifically Support & Technical Services, Network Engineering, Product Management, Research & Development, Project Management, Accounting, and the Guest-tek Executives.
- Gather business intelligence from relationships with ownership groups and individual hotel management and liaise with Guest-tek Support Services.
- Proactively communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction, gather information on any concerns and requirements, and ensure resolution of concerns in a timely manner.
- Manage small projects, ISP changes, and equipment upgrades/network additions within established processes.
- Provide regular updates on major issues through case audits and communicating with customers on hotel statistics and status. Provide incident reports to the Hotel, with root-cause analysis.
- Ensure that Guest-tek service is compliant with the contractual obligations outlined in the Contract.
- Receive information from Support & Technical Services regarding potential Hotel issues and work with client to mitigate any potential concerns.
- Undertake special projects as required with the discretion of the Director of Support Services and VP of Support Services.
- Attend departmental meetings and briefings as required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an account management, hospitality, communications or marketing role.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in hospitality, communications or equivalent.
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus Excel.
- Moderate knowledge of information systems, data retrieval, and reporting experience.
- Experience with conflict resolution and price negotiations.
- Experience with basic accounting principles and software.
- Fluency in additional languages an asset.
- Experience with Guest-tek Products & Services and internal/external procedures would be an asset.
- Some travel may be required. Valid passport and ability to travel internationally is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizationalskills with the ability to manage severaltasks at once and meet deadlines.
- Resilience, patience, and an ability to deal diplomatically with any discord.
- Ability to interact with both internaland externalcustomers in a friendly and professionalmanner.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Player (Very important).
Guest-tek Interactive Entertainment Ltd. Is a world leader in what we do. Guest-tek offers rewarding career and development opportunities and we nurture our employee talents by offering multiple career paths within the company. Our benefits program reflects what employees value the most, including extended health and dental benefits, an emphasis on work-life balance, Employee and Family Assistance program and an education assistance program.
If you are the type of person who thrives in a fun, fast-paced environment and meet or exceed our qualifications requirements, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We thank all interested applicants, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.